Join now - be part of our community!

Programme Guide problem

profile.country.da_DK.title
Lersey
Visitor

Programme Guide problem

When I enter the Digital Electronic Programme Guide the Video Window should display the last viewed programme. This used to be the case, now it is showing the current day and the sound is turned off. How do I get the viewed programme back?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Dyrebjerg
Visitor

I have Same problem having a KDL-40EX710 with internet connection and software version: PGK4.099EUL-0108 ,I am hopeing for a new software version to solve that problem..

kentbech
Visitor

I have same problem. I'm having a KDL-40EX500 with internet connection and software version: PGK4.092EUL-0108

Kinnur
Visitor

I have the same problem.

Last week it worked and overnight the picture was replaced with Day + Time and no sound.

So what have I tried so far ?

I have searched the iManual in the TV which is quite useless as all it tells about the Guide is that there should be a picture where there is a date and time now... but no info as to how this can be changed.

Also tried setting everything back to Factory Setting just in case I pressed a button I shouldn't have. Erased all my channels so I had to set up everything again but lo and behold - still no picture or sound in the Guide menu.

Please advice.

MrAdamH
Visitor

Got the exact same problem. Happened a few days ago as well (Software Bug?)

I tried updating the firmware, and resetting to factory settings. Still doesn't work...

Also, I don't know if this is related, but after I reset to factory settings, and scanning for digital channels,

when I go into channel sorting, they are spread out. Theres three channels in the top, and the rest is at around channel 800, making it a near impossible task of sorting them.

90% of the channels are shown as "No service stored."

MrAdamH
Visitor