Join now - be part of our community!

Love Film registration code

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
dinosaur_egg
Visitor

Love Film registration code

Hi,

I would like to use Love Film on the Bravia Internet Video capability of my KDL-40EX723 Internet TV, but it requires me to register my device on Sony My Essentials, which requires a registration code... Love Film says use this code, but it is blank!  Go to Sony site to do the registration process and it says that to get the code I need to use HOME, select the Network icon, then activate the Advanced Features.  There is no network icon and no activate advanced feature !!

Anyone had a similar experience and solved it please??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dinosaur_egg
Visitor

Hi guy,

Many thanks to others for the various suggestions for  solving this problem that Brarski and I have got, but ......   I have  finally found the solution!!  The "activate enhanced features is not in the network section it is right at the end of the Bravia Internet Video page(s) ... keep going past the "all video" and the "all music", then it is "all photo" THEN it is Network AND Activate Enhanced Features !!   Select this function and the magic registration code appears!!  Then you can go to Love Film and register and then connect your normal Love Film account with the one on the Sony TV so that you can watch Love Film films!   It all actually works!!

Have fun,

Dinosaur Egg.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Catmambo
Contributor

Best way to get the code is to simply try and play a movie from lovefilm via the BRAVIA. It will come up with an error splash screen and I think on the left hand side is a 5 digit code which is the one  you need.

Thanks

Brarski
Visitor

Hi

I am in the same boat here, cannot see this network icon as per the instruction, the only one i have is within the 'settings' and when i go to this one i have only 3 options network setup, refresh internet content and home network setup.

Catmambo your advice has not got me anywhere, i have tried to play a movie and no error is splashed other than a new screen stating how i should go about getting my lovefilms streamed or delivered.

still confused as to how i can get this all setup properly without these icons i am suppose to see

any help would be great

thanks

Catmambo
Contributor

Yes on that message screen from Lovefilm is the code you need to type into the essentials site once logged into.

thanks

dinosaur_egg
Visitor

Hi guy,

Many thanks to others for the various suggestions for  solving this problem that Brarski and I have got, but ......   I have  finally found the solution!!  The "activate enhanced features is not in the network section it is right at the end of the Bravia Internet Video page(s) ... keep going past the "all video" and the "all music", then it is "all photo" THEN it is Network AND Activate Enhanced Features !!   Select this function and the magic registration code appears!!  Then you can go to Love Film and register and then connect your normal Love Film account with the one on the Sony TV so that you can watch Love Film films!   It all actually works!!

Have fun,

Dinosaur Egg.