Join now - be part of our community!

I wish to connect my wii to a 32cx523

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
andrewcherryfrance
Visitor

I wish to connect my wii to a 32cx523

I read the comment about connecting through a scart lead but that is occupied by my sky connection is there any other way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

A quick look in your iManual shows this for a Composite Connection: -

I confess it is a trifle odd that the yellow plug needs to go into a green socket!!

You can open the Manual on screen using this link: -

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/iManuals/eng/CX52x_o32/nt_vcrdvd_europe_hx700_ex500_ex300_cx500.html

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Bravia55HX

Hi,

have you tried the composite connections? (red/white/yellow), failing that you could always get a scart splitter as you can only use one or the other at any time anyway.

andrewcherryfrance
Visitor

not yet, i cannot see a hole coloured white, i guess they are the top 3 of the five holes but 2 look red and i yellow, starting with the top hole i see red, then yellow, so i hope the third down is for the white lead. i am looking for confirmation before i try.

thanks

andrew

Bravia55HX

Hi,

cannot advise further as info given was from sony specs (no pictures), you will have to hold out for further advice.

andrewcherryfrance
Visitor

thanks for your thoughts

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

A quick look in your iManual shows this for a Composite Connection: -

I confess it is a trifle odd that the yellow plug needs to go into a green socket!!

You can open the Manual on screen using this link: -

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/iManuals/eng/CX52x_o32/nt_vcrdvd_europe_hx700_ex500_ex300_cx500.html

andrewcherryfrance
Visitor

thank you to everyone for a correct answer, the manual provided in black and white is pretty useless, i'll try the imanual before i ask another question

firionicable
Visitor

This is funny. I remember myself plugging in the yellow plug to the red port thinking that it should be next to the white one. Thanks for sharing this picture.

Bravia55HX

well i did say the composite connection, trust  Sony to change the colour config.