Join now - be part of our community!

Same update.

SOLVED
monstrousnight
Visitor

Same update.

I got this notification telling me to update my phone but it's an update I had previously done. It's 15.1.C.2.8 which I updated to about a month ago however it is still telling me to update.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Yes,I thought it was otherwise,but it does not matter.Probably just telling you the update is available via pc companion.

alexdon

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

If you already have the update,you should not update to it anymore.It might make more bad things than good.

alexdon
monstrousnight
Visitor

But it is still showing up on my notification bar and is extremely annoying.
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

You could go to update centre and remove the update.

alexdon
monstrousnight
Visitor

Yes, but is there any reason why this is happening.
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

No known reason,probably the update was on your update center and when you connected to wifi,you got the notification.Or it could just be a bug,you could go ahead and update...

alexdon
monstrousnight
Visitor

Well, last time I updated it was over Wi-Fi but now it is asking for me to do it on my computer. Could that be why?
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Yes,I thought it was otherwise,but it does not matter.Probably just telling you the update is available via pc companion.

alexdon
ThePedro1874
Visitor

Yes, same here.  Keep getting notification msgs and pc companion keeps telling me I have an update but it is impossible to connect and same with sus.  Loaded by wifi no probs and both pc companion and sus were impossible to load before that too.  I must have wasted hours trying to downoad these software updates by pc and it never works :smileyshame_on_you::smileyconfused::smileyangry:

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

But you already have the update,right?

alexdon