Join now - be part of our community!

sony wirless amplifier for dav dz830

profile.country.FI.title
gurusharan
Explorer

sony wirless amplifier for dav dz830

Hello sony Finland,

I have sony home theater DAV DZ830,Right now the amplifier is broken some how,Can I get a new one from your store.

Thank You,

Regards,

Gurusharan.

9 REPLIES 9
profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi Gurusharan,

Could you give us a few more details about this, and we'll do our best to help? Please let us know as much as possible about the problems you're facing, as the more information we have, the more well placed we'll be to advise you.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.FI.title
gurusharan
Explorer

IMG_3306.jpgIMG_3307.jpgIMG_3308.jpgIMG_3312.jpgIMG_3313.jpgIMG_3315.jpg

profile.country.FI.title
gurusharan
Explorer

Hi,

I dont have amplifier for this model,Do you have a amplifier which suites this model,front speakers are wired and back speakers are wirless but wired to each other.Is it possible to tell which amplifier suits this product.You can see in picture number one which has a small device it works as a sensor.Could you tell me will this work for any amplifier or not.

Thank You,

Regards,

Gurusharan.

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again Gurusharan,

I've passed the messages and images you've sent us over to the Customer Support team. As this is an older model, they will be best placed to advise you here. We'll be back in touch as soon as we've had a response from them.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi Gurusharan,

Customer Support has advised that your system has a built-in amplifier in the main unit, which is not user-replaceable and has no external alternatives. If the main unit is down, then you would need to take try and arrange a repair. Is this the case?

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.FI.title
gurusharan
Explorer

Hi,

The problem is my av receiver is broken.

profile.country.FI.title
gurusharan
Explorer

Hi,

Are you sure that the main unit has built in amplifier,can I connect it directly to the tv.What about the small device the sensor in the second picture where to connect it and back speakers are wireless but the back two speakers are connected to each other.

Thank you,

Regards,

Gurusharan.

profile.country.FI.title
gurusharan
Explorer

Hi sony,

I had a extenal amplifier for those speakers.

profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi again Gurusharan,

We'd recommend you contact Customer Support about this directly, and they'll be able to advise you further: http://bit.ly/2mpk3fQ.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Owen