Join now - be part of our community!

BDP-S1100 blu ray DVD player.

profile.country.en_GB.title
dereves
Visitor

BDP-S1100 blu ray DVD player.

I have just purchased this to replace an older BDP370 which connected to the internet for content Lovefilm etc.,I Have tried without success to connect the above S1100 to the internet, tried all the various settings on screen, has anyone else had this problem. Thanks for your assistance. Derek

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Have you managed to resolve this issue yet? If not, what error messages (if any) are you getting. Are you able to 'ping' the device from a PC?

Cheers

dereves
Visitor

thanks your reply. no I was not getting any on screen msgs. just hanging there. tried all possible settings. have removed this item now, and replaced it from store with another model. thanks, would have liked to have keptwith Sony equipment, but not this time. Derek.

Bravia55HX

Hi,

i have no idea why this is the case but it usually works when you re set the router, i.e, turn it off from the wall and turn it back on, also known to take several goes at connecting, however since having the new BDP-S790 it connected first go!, my previous player was a 570 that took several attempts, swings and roundabouts i suppose.