Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Mobile Site

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Sony Mobile Site

Hi,

I notice that there is an App available (iPhone) called Explore by Sony. It only appears to serve Sony Asia however. It would be handy to have a similar facility for Sony Europe - or is there already one that I have missed ? It is quite daunting using the 'full website' from an iPhone,
especially when you are getting on and are all fingers & thumbs !

If it ain't broke don't fix it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jonnie1266 

Hey there

Yes I forgot to post back the answer 😞  Sorry

Well.... The mobile versions of this site has been put on the backburner - according to the stats, many people dont browse this site with a mobile/tablet.  Its still on the 'to-do' list, but other things need to be resolved first.

Cheers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there

And @tweety2b 

Don't quote me on this, as I may be wrong - but I am under the impression that this Sony UK site will become mobile friendly in the not too distant future.

Cheers

PS: I havnt forgotton your other thread either :wink:

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

@Anonymous 

Just to further enrage you whilst you are carrying and unpacking your shopping delivery - probably sitting down now wiping off the sweat :sleeping: - and not that I'm going to quote you :laughing: but have you had any more impressions about a Sony Mobile App for the UK yet ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll see what I can find out :slight_smile:  I;ll post back when do.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jonnie1266 

Hey there

Yes I forgot to post back the answer 😞  Sorry

Well.... The mobile versions of this site has been put on the backburner - according to the stats, many people dont browse this site with a mobile/tablet.  Its still on the 'to-do' list, but other things need to be resolved first.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Okay Quinnicus,

Many thanks for your efforts as usual - I'll just have to get a bigger phone :dizzy: