Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Cashback - Need Help

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Kiub2005
Visitor

Sony Cashback - Need Help

Hello, I sent the form with all required documents about a month ago but I did not receive any info what is going on with it. Is there any way that I can check the status of my cashback claim?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Kiub2005.

There is a helpline telephone number to call:

0845 5048939

:wink:

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Kiub2005.

There is a helpline telephone number to call:

0845 5048939

Kiub2005
Visitor

Thank you thought that maybe there is some kinda way to check it online or to email them ;]

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

No, as far as I know there is just the Hotline telephone number.

I believe handling of these cashbacks is outsourced.

flogger12345
Visitor

Try calling that number and prolly ask if ther's an option for you to check online. You can use that in the future. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vbulletin-smile.gif

annbarne0
Explorer

I send away my appliation for Sony cashback for £50 on 4th December 2014

Until now I have not received it or any emails says what the delay was.

Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible as i am eagerly awaiting my cash 

annbarne0
Explorer

I tried to contact someone on the number 0845 8048939 and was told this number no longer takes calls

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @annbarne0 

I have reported your complaint onto Sony as an escalation.  Please ensure that you have the correct details in your account profile as someone should hopfully be in contact with you.

Cheers

annbarne0
Explorer

Thank you for your help am still awaiting a reply from 21st January about my cash back. I'm not sure how the reply will be sent but would appreciate a speedy reply. Once a g ain thanks( I have been waiting 4 days for response)