Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2014/2015

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2014/2015

It's that time again. With the World Cup over we can all turn our attention to the new Premier League season!

We're still a few weeks away from kick off and a lot of transfers will be made by then but the site is available to register/login and have a look around. The deadline for your final starting squad is August 16th, 11:30am

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

League code: 59700-19246

If you're new to the game you can read up on the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

Can i ask that after you join our league that you let us know in this thread your team name.

Good luck!

81 REPLIES 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

Summary - Week 1

Week1a.jpg

Week1b.jpg

After the first week, some of you lot did really well indeed.  Congrats to Shambles for scoring 81 points.  However some of us may need to change their team a little.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Well done Shambles  :wink:

Its horrendous when the players you were going to buy easily outscore the ones you did lol

Transfer time!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive used my wild-card and so early on in the season too.  Didnt think I could afford to have too many bad weeks. Made a mistake on some players - maybe I read too much into things.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I was tempted to spend a few points to change my team but i don't think you can read too much into it after the first week. One thing that's clear to me is clean sheets will be hard to come by this season.

johhesel1
Explorer

Ocius Wanderers now in the league (missed a week)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome Ocius Wanderers - Even though you are a week behind.  Im sure you will overtake many others (including Liberty Sports @tweety2b :p)

mdgale
New

Hi Drewde,

My team name is 'Tilting at Windmills'. No particular reason - just love the ridiculousness of the phrase!

Cheers,

Mike

profile.country.GB.title
glendude1
Explorer

Howdy! Just joined your league under the name Rothesay Rovers
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi to all the new members, great to see you posting here.

Looking forward to a chatty football season.

I tried the tactic this week of not doing anything at all to my squad.

So far it has failed miserably lol.

I'm continuing my World Cup form :laughing:

Anonymous
Not applicable

I never seem to have any luck on this :cry: :cry: