Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2014/2015

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2014/2015

It's that time again. With the World Cup over we can all turn our attention to the new Premier League season!

We're still a few weeks away from kick off and a lot of transfers will be made by then but the site is available to register/login and have a look around. The deadline for your final starting squad is August 16th, 11:30am

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

League code: 59700-19246

If you're new to the game you can read up on the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

Can i ask that after you join our league that you let us know in this thread your team name.

Good luck!

81 REPLIES 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL - leaving it all to the final hour !!

Love your "g"

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

lol yes good old copying and pasting of letters.

Anonymous
Not applicable

A bad start for me this season - been docked points for penalty missed, goals conceded etc.  :cry:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Fo Shizzle @Anonymous .

Ok first day for me - 5 players still to play tomorrow and not a bad first score.. looking forward to claiming my 6th place again this year!!

Like a mug have already bought the £1.49 mobile app... 

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOLOL @Catmambo buying the app - it does look tempting.

I think I need a microchip inserted to keep me up to date with injuries, suspensions etc.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Fantastic opening week for me :trophy:

I'm 26th lol  :clown:

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I was top on Saturday night :cool:

I don't think I am anymore :laughing:

Anonymous
Not applicable

No your not Drewde - but a very respectable first week for you.

Still one more game to play, with no chance on me moving up in my 20th spot - only down!

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I have already made my first transfer of the season :laughing: I'll try sticking to 1 a week this year

Do you catch any of the games? Did anyone impress early?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I managed to watch the Man U vs Swansea game.  To be honest, I was not impressed with Man U - Swansea ran rings around.  Rooney is the only outstanding player, and I believe that he will once again prop up the team.  The problem remains that Rooney is but 1 player in a team. 

Ill be making a change too this week, would like to make more, but dont want to waste many points either, or the wildcard (if its in effect?)