Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Contact form not working

profile.country.GB.title
Loguc13
Ontdekker

Contact form not working

Hello.

In the last week I tried to contact Sony through the form at

http://services.sony.co.uk/support/en/contacts/email

After clicking on Send, a new page appear with a "rotating multicoloured ring" (hope it gives the idea) in the centre.

After some time (several minutes) a message is printed notifying me that the form could time out but, again, I cannot send any message.

Tried Chrome, IE and Firefox. Same thing.

Can anybody tell what's going on?

Bye,

Lorenzo.

9 ANTWOORDEN 9
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Kampioen

Hi Lorenzo,
I just checked the link & once completed was able to click send & recieve confirmation that an email had been sent to support..

Could you try again & let us know if it works this time.?

If the link is still not working for you could you let us know what you product type & issue you are wanting to contact Sony with we can possibly find someone to help..
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Kampioen

Hi Lorenzo,

i have been advised that some people are having issues accessing the site & that upgrading there browser to latest version usually resolves this..

Hope this helps..

profile.country.GB.title
Loguc13
Ontdekker

Thank you Thalamus.

I gave up: there is no point in trying to communicate with Sony.

Cheers,

Lorenzo.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@Loguc13 Now that sounds like a challenge :grin:

Are you having trouble with something?

If so feel free to share, I can't guarantee it will be solved but at least we can try :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Kampioen

You're welcome Lorenzo,
As you were/are in direct communication with Sony support via email I guess there is no need to use the contact Sony web portal..

In addition to my post above anyone trying to access the contact Sony form on a mobile device may find the site is unstable this is being addressed & will hopefully be fixed soon..
profile.country.GB.title
Loguc13
Ontdekker

Hello all.
I bought a product designed and made by Sony and I am a customer who wants to let the manufacturer know why I am not satisfied with what I paid for. I don't want to be disrespectful to you all but, right now, I am not particularly interested in chatting about TVs. Maybe I should have done that before buying the KDL-40W605B.
What I’ve now realised is that Sony are airtight shielded against what the customer think of their products.
Before the contact page stopped working, I got through to customer service and, at first, Sony wrote me that these matters are for technical support (but they are not because customer satisfaction and branding are not to be dealt with by technicians) and then ended the exchange by saying that, since I did not buy the KDL-40W605B from Sony online store, they will not be bothered by talking to me.
Getting now back to the topic of my initial post, the suggestion to update the browser does not make much sense and is outdated. A few years ago it would have just not made sense (how can Chrome, Firefox and IE all stop working, at the same time, because one is not the latest version?) but nowadays all the main browsers get continuously and automatically updated so there isn’t really any possibility for the user to run an old version for any significant length of time.

Regards,

Lorenzo.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Kampioen

Hi Lorenzo,
Would you like us to see if we can get someone from Sony support to contact you.?
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing

Hi there

The KDL-40W605B uses a customised version of the Opera browser.  Unfortunately I dont understand what you question/problem is.  If you could describe your problem a little more, maybe we could all help you?  Or as Thalamus said above, we could raise this with Sony Support to contact you?

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Kampioen

Hi Lorenzo,
Hopefully somebody from Sony support has been in contact with you to try to answer your questions..