Join now - be part of our community!

Use of memory cards on PRS-600

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Philipgc
Visitor

Use of memory cards on PRS-600

Recently aquired a PRS-600 and still exploring its uses. Is it possible to play music and/or talking books by using a memory card.

If it is possible to load music can this be played whilst reading.

And, is it possible to load a memory card by any other means than thro' the library.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Philpgc,

yes you can listen to unsecure MP3/atrac audio files, using headphones, whilst reading a ebook..

Don't take this the wrong way but it may be worth you scanning through the user guide. PRS-600 user guide

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Philpgc,

yes you can listen to unsecure MP3/atrac audio files, using headphones, whilst reading a ebook..

Don't take this the wrong way but it may be worth you scanning through the user guide. PRS-600 user guide

profile.country.en_GB.title
Philipgc
Visitor

Thanks Thalamus

Good advice, I normally read the instructions as a last resort (suppliers generally only tell you what they want you to know) but in this case they were fairly helpful and you got me started. I was able to discover that the memory card can be loaded directly from my music flies without going thro' the library which seems to simplify things. Adds another dimension to using the reader.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome Philipgc..:smileyhappy: