Join now - be part of our community!

Timelapse, Minature effect in camera recording effects.. Why not ??

fotoandy
Explorer

Timelapse, Minature effect in camera recording effects.. Why not ??

Really think this is one area Sony is falling behind in their handycam range.

I like to update my handycams regularly really like my cx730ve and would have upgraded  to the Sony PJ780 if it offered more.

The ability to record these effects to video would have been a nice addition. If other brands can offer this why not sony ?

Full Timelapse recording has been a popular request for years  but its never added to any new models. Even the latest RX100 models could have benefited from this. Ok there is the answer that these been done in video editing after but it still would be easier to have it built in .

Come on Sony lets see some better in camera effects added next year in the new models.

1 REPLY 1
brrobin19
Explorer

Hi Photoandy

I sympathise with your problem, I wanted to use timelapse and a long

time ago I used a JVC 707 camcorder that had all the features you want,

I sold it and regretted ever since. I have however found the latest solution.

This is the Samsung Galaxy Camera Model EK-GC100, this has a 5'' screen

operates on the Android Jelly Bean 4.1 system and can download all types

of apps,it is not just a camera, it is a quality camcorder as well and one of

the apps that I use regularly is time lapse on the camcorder section with

an optical zoom of 21 on both camera and camcorder it is a very versitile

piece of equipment. It uses the same battery as the samsung galaxy 2 phone

and you can get extra high power versions on the internet for £4.50.

It is well worth investigating and is available for just over £300.

could definately solve your problem, very easy to use with quality results

16MP with1.4 Quad core processor.

best regards Brian