Join now - be part of our community!

Sudden Brightness Issue When Changing Source with PS5 and Sony Bravia K85XR90

profile.country.DE.title
RP-1805
New

Sudden Brightness Issue When Changing Source with PS5 and Sony Bravia K85XR90

Hello everyone,

I’m facing the following issue. I’ve had the Sony Bravia 9 K85XR90 for about two weeks now, and so far, everything has been fine. However, the picture settings seem to change when the PS5 is connected.

Specifically, when I adjust the settings for the PS5 on the Sony Bravia (see screenshots), I get a good HDR display (see screenshot of the darker login screen). But if I switch to another content source, like Netflix or DAZN, and then switch back to the PS5, the brightness is suddenly much higher (see screenshot). The picture only returns to normal when I reconfigure the external input in the Sony Bravia settings (see screenshots).

The PS5 is connected via HDMI port 4.

I hope someone can help me with this.

After ConfigurationAfter ConfigurationBrightness change after another Source like Netflix/DAZNBrightness change after another Source like Netflix/DAZNConfiguration Setup with Bravia 9Configuration Setup with Bravia 9Configuration Setup with Bravia 9Configuration Setup with Bravia 9

PS: This issue did not occur before with the PS5. It worked fine with my LG C2 and also with an LG CX.

0 REPLIES 0