annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

New firmware on AF9 made the picture quality worst than ever.

profile.country.BE.title
id4manish
Ontdekker

New firmware on AF9 made the picture quality worst than ever.

New firmware update has made my TV picture quality worst then. Now watching 720p video songs on YouTube are so bad and when I compared it with other 4K TV, same song has a very nice picture quality. I don't know if this is related to power consumption settings?

Whenever I open my TV, it is disconnected from WiFi, I have to go in the settings and it shows connected to WiFi, however, at the beginning it wasn't connected. Is this also related to power consumption update? If it is so can you tell me how can I have old android version on my TV? I tried to perform factory reset, so that I get same version of android when TV was purchased, but it still shows the latest version. Can you help me please? Or I think this would be my last TV from sony, if you continue to make such stupid updates. I spent money to have best picture quality and your firmware update has paralysed my TV.

Tags (2)
2 ANTWOORDEN 2
profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

Dit is het Nederlandse gedeelte van de Sony Community, met als voertaal Nederlands/vlaams.

73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!
Piscie
Community Team

Hello pa3eia,

Have you made sure that you have the latest update which is (v6.5042). If so, try to clear the YouTube's cached data it might helps. Press home - settings - apps - YouTube - Clear cache & data.

Hope that helps!

-Piscie