annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

KDL-55W805C en telenet internet (of andere)

MarcJev
Nieuw

KDL-55W805C en telenet internet (of andere)

Something strange - the tv KDL-55W805C killing my internet connection.
My internet was down. When diagnosing the problem I saw my modem continuesly requesting a new wan IP. Once it got is, the ip was leased and a new one was requested.

Strange? Did I have a router problem? Replaced the router by an older model still in my old stuff collection. And strangely, this showed the same problem. But, by accident, i discovered the problem disappeared when the tv was not plugged in. Once that was determined, i rebooted the TV... and yes, the problem was gone.

So... your tv might cause your router to loose it's internet connection.

I never saw this behaviour with other android devices. But... I bought this tv as soon as it was available, and the android version showed not to be very stable at all. It's the first device I had to reboot several times to keep using it. WIth newer versions of the firmware the majority of the problems were solved but there is still work to do. Maybe the marchmallow update will solve the remaining ones ;-( when it's bugfree.

1 ANTWOORD 1
profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

Welkom in de Sony Community,

Dit is het Nederlandse gedeelte met als vooertaal Nederlands van de Sony Community, hier kan je het Engelse gedeelte van de Community vinden.

suc6 ermee,
73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!