Join now - be part of our community!

KD-49XD 8305 - No inputs available or Freeview TV

profile.country.GB.title
rwalker1
New

KD-49XD 8305 - No inputs available or Freeview TV

TV working fine yesterday. Turn on TV today via my SKY Q remote and I see an "Updated your Apps listing" or something window appear. This was strange as it usually starts up in SKY Q mode. I just hit the home button on the Q remote and the TV defaults to the SKY listings. So I try to access 'Inputs' from the icons at the top of the screen and no inputs appear. I pick the input icon, press the centre button on the remote and - nothing! So I go down to "TV" icon and OK this. A 'New' window appears with options Open, Move, Remove. I click Open. The screen goes black momentarily then back to previous screen. I have tried the usual all off and on again.
WHERE HAVE ALL MY INPUTS GONE?

Can anybody help?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Bat_Rick
New

Hi Rwalker1, did you unplug this TV from the mains?

profile.country.GB.title
rwalker1
New

Yes, I said I had tried the usual all off then back on again. I did this by switching off the socket that supplies power to everything, left a minute, then back on again.

I contacted Sony Help by phone and he just suggested a "Reset All". So I did this and we are back in business - home screen returned to what I remembered from before and it all works fine now. I was also able to do a software update (which was not available before). He was very knowledgeable and walked me through it. Very helpful.