Join now - be part of our community!

Android 9 issues mid and low range device

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

Android 9 issues mid and low range device

Thank You Sony for screwing everything up! Listen carefully if you do care for your die hard fans!!!

1. Lost all my data although you said you will merge old profiles with the new one. Nothing for now did good! Infinite gratitude for that! Still waiting for a miracle!

2. This new site won't remember my id to enter instantly. What should I do?

3. Selection board for new issues in community section, misses Xperia option! Where should I go? For now I wrote here but I really await your answer in this case...!

4. Android 9 updates (for almost 6 months - issue wrote in never merged old profile) for mid and low range devices like Xa2 (ultra single and dual), L3 (single and dual), (devices of me and my family and friends) have problems remembering ringtones and in certain times the devices must be restarted and that's really unpleasant because sometimes important calls are never heard and no warnings are made. All my other devices with 8 or lower versions of Android everything it's good and don't have this issue. Please solve!

I gladly await pertinent answers!

Thank you anticipated!

Alex

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

MIgration of mobile website to the general community is planned for tomorrow. Please wait