annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

A7Riii Location information

profile.country.BE.title
Fireblader
Lid

A7Riii Location information

Lately the location information function does not appear the function correcty on my A7Riii.

If I have to guess, the problem occurs since the last firmware update.

Before then, the location sharing worked great. I started the Play Memories app in the morning and enable location sharing. Then during the day, whenever I turned on the A7Riii it got the location info after a few seconds.

Lately this also works to start, but after a while it seems the Blue Tooth connection between the camera and my phone gets "lost". The blue tooth icon on the camera starts blinking, and the play memory app constantly toggles between "camera found" & "searching for the camera".

Only way to get it to work again is turning of the camera, restarting the Play memories app and turning the camera back on.

I have no idea what is causing this. I'm still using the same phone as before (Sony Xperia Z2), so nothing has changed there.

Things I have tried:

- reinstall Play memories app

- repair phone whit A7Riii

Any ideas?

15 ANTWOORDEN 15
profile.country.BE.title
Fireblader
Lid

I had some hope when Sony said they were going to rebrand this app to Imaging Edge Mobile, that they would totaly reeengineer this app.

Hmmm... this clearly did not happen.

All they did is change the name and splash screen, and keep all the buggy functionality.

It's still not possible to have a stable BT connection between my phone and camera to share location info.

After a while the connection is just lost. Fastest way to get it working again is waking  up my phone.

The connection is then established immediately.

Already disable battery optimization for Imaging Edge Mobile, but that doesn't seem to help.

Combo: Nokia6 (running stock android9) & A7Riii

profile.country.NL.title
lescatalpas
Bijdrager

I found an article on an android forum, dealing with this problem. It seems to help to switch off the bluetooth scanning. You should find that under settings-location- accuracy- bluetooth scanning on/off

gr.Kees

profile.country.BE.title
Fireblader
Lid

BT scanning was already disabled on my device, so this doesn't fix the problem.

profile.country.NL.title
lescatalpas
Bijdrager

Nu weer een paar dagen verder met de imaging edge app, en bij mij blijft de bluetooth verbinding in tact. Heb de bluetooth scanning uitstaan.  Het is niet duidelijk of het nu aan Sony ligt of aan Android. Maar de Sony ingenieurs moeten hier toch aandacht aan besteden.  

profile.country.BE.title
Fireblader
Lid

Voor mij is dit duidelijk een Sony probleem. Ofwel de app of de firmware in de camera hebben een bug.

Met alle andere BT toestellen (Auto carkit, Garmin sportwatch, BT speakers, BT hoofdtelefoon, ....) ondervind ik geen enkel probleem.

Het is echt Sony onwaardig dat dit niet in orde wordt gebracht.

profile.country.NL.title
Hawkeye77
Ontdekker

Sony now advertises a new Transfer and Tagging add-on which I hope would provide a working GPS solution. It's however not available in the app store in my region... Did anyone try it? When will it become available in the rest of the world?