annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Ps5 pre order

Ps5 pre order

Dear Sony Playstation support

i tried mailing but i got an email back that i mailed the technical team. I had to put my message in the forum they said. 

So here it goes : 

Sending an email regarding my ps5 order
I have pre-ordered the Playstation 5 in oktober 2020 but my pre order got cancelled because there were nog enough product, all my friends did get their ps5.  So i pre ordered again online in januari 2021 and it was supposed to be delivered in march. my pre order has ben moving up date again and again, and when i ask the seller what the problem is, he tells me “sony tells us nothin, so i dont know. “
I have been waiting for almost a year now, and still i have no ps5 comming towards me or even an exact date when it will be. 
I have every ps console in my collection, as well as the psp, ps-vr and a lot of other ps products, i have been supporting you from the very first beginning of time, and now i cant help but feel so utterly disappointed by sony, it feels like torture 🙈 i wonder if there is anything sony can do to compensate the absurd long waiting. 

(Pre order date : 28th of January🙈)
CD82FE56-BE39-47EE-A819-31895F44D70B.png
my pre order 
89AEBC98-6327-4DBD-9CE7-3238AC050CA5.jpeg
856C23F9-1E3D-4B05-8606-18FD75DDF5D3.jpegi even cleared out my game cube and atari to make space for my ps5 to-be 😅 

C045B2A4-51F9-4325-AD36-D9B8EB840C05.jpeg

  

Tags (1)
1 ANTWOORD 1
profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

Dit is het Nederlandse gedeelte van de Sony Community Electronics met als voertaal Nederlands.

Sony Playstation is een apart gedeelte in de Sony community en is hier te vinden .

suc6 ermee,
73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!