Join now - be part of our community!

Cannot get Support,Software, Vaio Stores are closed in my area

profile.country.da_DK.title
obby94
Visitor

Cannot get Support,Software, Vaio Stores are closed in my area

Hello i need help, since i bought this Sony VPCF21Z1E. I been having trouble by it memory(ram), is somehow not working proberly. in games and such it ''freeses sometimes'' alot in games, and its not lag because i played alot on this computer before it happend. and yeah i tried to reset the whole computer. and now i dont have half of all the software that i need. i tried to download it from this webpage support but they dont have the ones that i need, and i tried to call the local stores around my country. they dident pick up the phone and i checked they had open, and then i tried to visit 2 stores. they both had closed including the store that i bought my computer, so i cant get any support there is no Sony Centers. In my area anymore, and i cant get any support for anything i still have a year in warrant but i quess its worthless if i cant even find a store.........(I live in Denmark) and i tried several things to fix it but without luck and even some experts on it but they know how to fix my ram but what does it help if i cant even get any software help, i need drivers for Blu-ray 3D and the 3D button, overall i just want the drivers that the pc had when i first bought it.

Please Help

Sincearly Daniel

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Daniel,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Did you reset your Vaio use the Vaio recovery utility..

On models with the ASSIST button

1 Press the ASSIST button while your computer is off to launch VAIO Care Rescue.

If the display language selection window appears, select your desired language and click OK.

2 Click Start recovery wizard.

To perform the custom recovery, select Tools and click Start advanced recovery wizard.

3 Follow the on-screen instructions.

On models without the ASSIST button

1 Turn on your computer and press the F10 key several times before the VAIO logo screen disappears.

If the Edit Boot Options window is displayed, press the Enter key.

If the display language selection window appears, select your desired language and click OK.

2 Select Start recovery wizard.

To perform the custom recovery, select Tools and click Start advanced recovery wizard.

3 Follow the on-screen instructions.