Join now - be part of our community!

screen recording - no internal audio

SOLVED
backslashhh
Explorer

screen recording - no internal audio

When using the screen recording, the internal sound (not mic) is not recorded. On the Z3C it records also the game/app generated sounds. Known issue, or can I somehow influence the mixer settings?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Johan
Master

@backslashhh wrote:

No, I don't. Microphone recording works. Game sound not.

It sounds like the sounds effects of the game application you're trying to record may be protected (copyright). That's probably why you don't get any internal sound effects recorded.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@backslashhh

Do you have a voice recording app or ok google on ? 

backslashhh
Explorer

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@backslashhh

Perhaps @Johan could elaborate on this.

Johan
Master

@backslashhh wrote:

It sounds like the sounds effects of the game application you're trying to record may be protected (copyright). That's probably why you don't get any internal sound effects recorded.

backslashhh
Explorer

@Johan wrote:

@backslashhh wrote:

Simple experiment. Turned on sound on touch. Recorded simple homescreen interaction. No sound recorded.

backslashhh
Explorer

@backslashhh wrote:

When using the screen recording, the internal sound (not mic) is not recorded. On the Z3C it records also the game/app generated sounds. Known issue, or can I somehow influence the mixer settings?

Thanks

Ok, I was wrong. The Z3C has the mic turned on by default. So it seems to record only via the mic. I guess recording directly from the soundcard is disabled because of the mentioned copyright. Consider this "solved". Thanks

hoanganhpham
Visitor

Soft ware : fixed you can't on or off internal audio

Hard ware : you can on your head phone with "freezed" mic

AndroidBruh
Visitor

This is an excuss not a fix

Answer the question!!!!

#((_@#-_@

)#&##(-