Join now - be part of our community!

Performance issues after update to 32.4.A.1.54

raspberry4all
Visitor

Performance issues after update to 32.4.A.1.54

My Z4 tablet was working great before the latest update to 32.4.A.1.54, viewing TV with molotov app was perfectly fluid. Unfortunately I accepted this 32.4.A.1.54 update and now it's completely jerky. The system update is the only thing that changed...

Sony, please fix this, or tell me how to uninstall this update...

TIA,

Fabrice

39 REPLIES 39
M16MSN
Visitor

I'm in the middle of trying to sort my tablet out at the moment so won't go into too much detail on here, but we are all getting fobbed off big time. 

profile.country.US.title
JohnW1981

The email address operatorsupport.uk@support.sonymobile

seems to be slightly more helpful, they're asking for my IMEI number to "track the device's history "

M16MSN
Visitor

Sony asked for my IMEI number when sorting out the repair, I sent my tablet off to them and when it came back it was exactly the same except I was £49 pounds lighter because of a "software repair".

profile.country.US.title
JohnW1981

My case has just been escalated to complaints department. But I've just read that an old 'C' series Xperia from 2015 has been given a new software update so maybe there's hope yet? 

jrgreg1
Visitor

I'm french, sorry for my language

I had the same problem with video from nba league pass. I remplaced the kernel by an older et it works !

tensho
Visitor

I had the same problem.
After reading your message, I flashed a 32.4.A.0.160-based Stock ROM, which I believe is for Taiwan, and now the issue is gone.
Thank you.

cradlefish
Visitor

If anyone is still trying to fix this, I also flashed an earlier version of Android and it is back to normal!

M16MSN
Visitor

How do you this, thanks. 👍

cradlefish
Visitor

profile.country.GR.title
KV971213
Explorer

I can confirm that the problem resides in the version. I made a roll-back to a previous version and surprisingly everything work like a charm !