Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO VGN A-295HP SERIUS PROBLEM 7 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE

george327
Visitor

VAIO VGN A-295HP SERIUS PROBLEM 7 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE

Hi im an unlucky user of Vaio Laptop , i purcase a VGN A 295HP laptop at 17-11-04 , it worked 7 days and the 7th day when i try to open it the hard disc stops working and make a really bad noise (for all you know) <<TACK>> metallic noise and stoped working it was write on screen hard disc error .Im 17 years computer user and that happents to me first time ! While was working it was always in my desk and i take care of it more than my eyes . :slight_frown: Sony send to me a DHL package i put it on th box provided to me and my laptop is now for 13 days in Sony repair Center in France . They say to me i will have it back in 5-10 working days but i stil waiting for it . On repair status they write that the problem diagnosed and will do the necesary actions in shorted period .Does anyone had problem like this ? What was the solution ? I was a HAPPY VAIO USER FOR ONLY 7 DAYS ! I had a DELL laptop for 5 years and it worked like dogg ! Does anyone had problem like me before?

George .

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

George,

Usually it's 5 days, but with Christmas, 13 days is about right with all the holidays.

I wouldn't worry, contact them about it next week and see how they're getting on.

george327
Visitor

thanks for your info !
i hope to get it back soon ! and to be stable !!!

George