Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio FS 315E Keyboard doesn`t work.

avantgarde
Visitor

Vaio FS 315E Keyboard doesn`t work.

I bought a Vaio FS 315 E and installed Win XP prof. with the MS Office Applications. The original drivers and utils are installed.

The written text crash every row, the letters are jumping over the sheet, and the cursor dissappear once a minute. All Setups and tests are done. The System runs, but no one can write a sentence. It isn`t possible to register me at the E-Support. I need the Notebook to write and need to find a solution or to do the Notebook in the garbage.

Can anyone help me to save time and find a solution ? I have to decide to give up the scrap and buy another Notebook.
(no SONY !!!)

Thank you for your help!

avantgarde

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Avantgarde and welcome to Club Vaio.

Something very similar to what you describe happens if the touchpad drivers are not installed correctly.

To check this out open Device Manager > Mice and other pointing devices and make sure that you have a PS/2 pointing device listed as opposed to a Standard PS/2 mouse. If the latter then right click and select uninstall and then scan for hardware changes. The touchpad should then be discovered and the correct drivers installed.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat