Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Care v.8 Premium tools by Iolo

SOLVED
profile.country.el_GR.title
idimitro
Visitor

Vaio Care v.8 Premium tools by Iolo

Hi everyone!

My model is VPCEH2J1E and two days before I chose to upgrade to Windows 8 Pro. The whole procedure as described by SONY went ok.

When I opened the new Vaio Care, I noticed the Premium tools, so I bought them for 6,95 euros. I instantly recieved the validation key and I saw a picture describing where you enter it. Though I enter the Adjustment menu from Vaio Care (right top), it's impossible from me to click on the Premium Tools menu. In addition, I tried to choose Premium Tools, I saw four categories but when I pick on Premium Tool, it redirects me to the site when I originally bought the validation key.

I'm wondering what's happening. I tried to contact Iolo but I found no help!

Pls help!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
idimitro
Visitor

Dear friend,

I found the solution to the problem by myself.

When you open the Adjustment menu, it instantly shows only three sub-menus including the Premium tools. Click on it (Premium Tools) quickly, very quickly before the other sub-menus are shown.

It was successful to me, and when I tried it another time, it was the same successful.

Try it, it's now ok with me. Hope I helped!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
parthsharma2013
Visitor

I have exactly the same problem - and no-one wants to help...

idimitro
Visitor

Dear friend,

I found the solution to the problem by myself.

When you open the Adjustment menu, it instantly shows only three sub-menus including the Premium tools. Click on it (Premium Tools) quickly, very quickly before the other sub-menus are shown.

It was successful to me, and when I tried it another time, it was the same successful.

Try it, it's now ok with me. Hope I helped!