Join now - be part of our community!

Sonicstage Auto-Transfer Function with Vaio Pocket

Wiredchild
Visitor

Sonicstage Auto-Transfer Function with Vaio Pocket

Hey everyone. i was wondering if there's any simple way so when i plug my Vaio Pocket in to it's station it'll automatically update itself with my SonicStage library? Same as the Apple Ipod does with iTunes.

...I know i can probably work this out for myself but i want to get it right.

Also, how comes i can't rip CD's to Atrac3plus??? It only gives me the option of MP3, WMA, Atrac3, Atrac3Lossless.

3 REPLIES 3
delvatron
Visitor

If you go to Transfer button on the options menu, click on the Atrac Audio device, and the click the advanced button you can activate the automatic transfer. Then when you place the vaio in the cradle it can automatically transfer the files, it may ask you to confirm the transfer but this can be set to automatic.

When ripping the Atrac3plus rates are mixed with the Atrac3 rates, in sonicstage 3.3 the only Atrac3 rate still available is 132 kbps, all others in this codec are atrac3plus.

Hope this helps.

Karl

Hey everyone.  i was wondering if there's any simple way so when i plug my Vaio Pocket in to it's station it'll automatically update itself with my SonicStage library?  Same as the Apple Ipod does with iTunes.

...I know i can probably work this out for myself but i want to get it right.

Also, how comes i can't rip CD's to Atrac3plus??? It only gives me the option of MP3, WMA, Atrac3, Atrac3Lossless.

Wiredchild
Visitor

Perfec, cheers. I assume that means if i rip to 192kbps, it'll be atrac3plus?

chris_lewis
Visitor

Yup:smileyhappy: