Join now - be part of our community!

Missing Documenation

Piskie
Visitor

Missing Documenation

Last but not least..... there seems to be missing documentation with my vaio VGC VS3.

No Works package, no products keys for any of the software provided (i have had to go directly to the software providers for it even though the instructions say they are included) and the only instructions to set up the pc were in german.....

Great.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

and the only instructions to set up the pc were in german.....

Where did you bought your VAIO?
You can download a Software and Hardware Manual from VAIO-Link and from this site.

Piskie
Visitor

Hi there - it was bought by my father from a sony dealer in uxbridge. He has contacted them and was told that what was in the box was exactly how they come. But with german set up instructions? We managed to dicipher those but if we didnt have half a brain cell between us we would of struggled. And then the vaio info on the pc tells you that you should have documentation and manuals for the Works software provided and other bits along with this that contained the licencing codes for outlook and other provided programs...... but nothing!
Will see what I can download in case there is some useful stuff there, thanks.
Em

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The manual can be downloaded from www.vaio-link.com

Exinferis
Visitor

When I got my V2M last Feb, I couldn't find the machine for all the paperwork!

I definatly think you're missing stuff. Especialy if you don't have product codes! I'd get back ont the Sony Centre you bought it from and give them an ear-bashing! :smileygrin:

Kee-Lo's right about the download of manuals, but doesn't help you when registering software.