Join now - be part of our community!

importing to sonic stage

badnewsal
Visitor

importing to sonic stage

I'm really struggling to get my music from real 1 player to sonic stage in any other way but in one big random 10GIG file. I'm really starting to dislike sonic stage. though Ive only had it and the ap1L for 3 days so its quite possible I'm missing something. HELP I'm gonna go bald.:smileycry:

2 REPLIES 2
chris_lewis
Visitor

Can you find the files on your hd?

If so you can right click on the track and select open with Sonic Stage, this seems to automatically register the tune to SS where you can then convert to the format you want.

I have just got the UG to Windows Media 10 it works in a similar way to SS but it may find your real player music if you cant do the above in real player. once it has found the music you want you can again right click but there is an option to open the containing folder, you can then do the above.

I hope this makes sense

C

badnewsal
Visitor

Hi, Cheers for the reply, I can get the tracks to SS it's just in one big list. when I first installed and ran SS it imported some of my music automatically (I think) and displayed them in my library as separate albums. what I've imported from real1 is in a separate folder at the bottom of that list and i cant seem to get them out of the file and on to the original list>