Join now - be part of our community!

Hi does anyone know how to transfer without Sonicstage?

Theiss.B
Visitor

Hi does anyone know how to transfer without Sonicstage?

Hi I tried to transfer the mp3 files and it is just working with Sonic Stage! And I dont like sonc stage. If anone know could you please tell me.

Another think does anyone know what this demo mode is?? :thinking:
I just figuert out that is keeps the display light on but for waht pupose?

THX

3 REPLIES 3
badnewsal
Visitor

Hi, Sorry I cant help with the sonic stage prob I just wanted to say I'm hearing you on FM I think Sonic Stage is s*#t. I'm very new to the vaio pocket and am just about pulling my hair out trying to get all my music from real 1 player, in some kind of order (albums) I just get it in a seemingly random ordered file. God I hope theres an alliterative

kadafi
Visitor

Hi, Sorry I cant help with the sonic stage prob I just wanted to say I'm hearing you on FM I think Sonic Stage is s*#t. I'm very new to the vaio pocket  and am just about pulling my hair out trying to get all my music from real 1 player, in some kind of order (albums) I just get it in a seemingly random ordered file. God I hope theres an alliterative

I understand everyone's entitled to an opinion, but I think SonicStage 2.3 is not that bad! (Try using the Philips DMM 2.0.. that one's programmed in java!! )

:devil:

I got my vaiopocket around a month ago, there have been 5 updates since then:

1.) SonicStage V2.2

2.) A standalone MP3 to ATRAC/ATRAC3plus converter which is what I used to convert my 20GB Library

3.) SonicStage 2.3

4.)The current 37MB Update to SonicStage with MP3 Support/ Vaio Music Transfer

5.) MAJOR Firmware Update

C'mon now! I'd say sony aren't doing that badly! anyone share my view!?

:smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin:

drewman
Visitor

Theiss ( and others )

Use iTunes to create your Mp3's then when you have 30/40Gb of music indexed onto you're Vaio PC simple use the Music transfer (download number 3 of yesterdays update) forget Sonic Stage you don'r need it any more.

Simply find the folder that contains all your iTunes Mp3's from the browse feature on the new trasnfer app and sit back and relax, after about 3 hours the Pocket Vaio will prove to be a fantastic iPod killer. Happy Christmas.