Join now - be part of our community!

HELP HELP BLOODHOUND

reaper
Visitor

HELP HELP BLOODHOUND

hi

i turnt my computer on today and my norton anti virus said that it detected a virus call blood hound but when i scan for it it doesnt seem to appear HELP

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_
reaper
Visitor

hi kee-lo

i went through all of the blood hound w32.1 and installed the thing and still nothing it doesnt find anything on my machine i cant find the file it reffers to in the log files it just says

bloodhound.w32.1 access action taken access denied item type file virus definition 200308140007 i have had a look for these and cant find them i have used there scaner on the web also and cant find nothing :cry: :cry: :cry: HELP I NEED HELP FAST:smileycry:

reaper
Visitor

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :cry: i hate damm viruses i need help:smileycry:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Try running the repair tool in safe mode.

reaper
Visitor

i have now conntected norton by phone costing me god knows how much :angry:

just to get told that it is proberly nothing to worry about if i have only seen the msg once and i have the latest virus defs and have scanned my hard drive after installing them which i have like five times now and the online on e and they fine nothing i search for the file that norton named and nothing.......

they said that the msg shows when any program/file is sort of acting like a worm if it shows again ring back

it made me take all my new hard ware out :angry:
ohhh well never mind a days worth of bother for nothing at all

laters