Join now - be part of our community!

HDD space running out and noisy fan!

claire-louise
Visitor

HDD space running out and noisy fan!

hiya,

I wonder if anyone can help me? I have a vaio notebook the PCG-K415B, and I seem to always be having problems with my HDD! Orginally the HDD didnt have D drive (I asked for help from you guys then, and you did help me!) and sadly I was made to reinstall everything now I have a problem with my HDD it seems to think I only have 23% free space, I have Norton Internet Security 2005 and Microsoft Antispyware going all the time and it doesnt think I have Spyware or viruses! They are both up to date!

The problem is that I dont know what I cant delete from my Remove and Add list without removing something vital! Also I have noticed that my Computer has an extremely loud, I know Vaio is known for not having a quiet fan but this just seems exceptionally load! What can I do to stop it being so loud, and what do I do with the space allowance on my HDD if any of you could help me I would be ever so grateful!!

Claire Louise :pray:

Plus Merry Christmas and Hope you have a wonderful 2006 to all the workers at Vaio!!

52 REPLIES 52
claire-louise
Visitor

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL SONY FORUM STAFF, I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS TRIED/HELPED ME WITH MY COMPUTER IN THE LAST YEAR, ITS BEING GREAT TO KNOW IF I NEED HELP THEN I CAN GET IT OVER THE COMPUTER CHEAPER AND QUICKER THEN A PHONE CALL!!

I WANT TO WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND LUCK FOR 2006 AND SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS!!

THANK YOU AGAIN AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

CLAIRE LOUISE

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

And a Happy New Year to you Claire Louise. I hope that this month brings a solution to your computer problem.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat