Join now - be part of our community!

Table top stand for Sony 50x89k

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Evan_m83
New

Table top stand for Sony 50x89k

I have been scouring the Internet for a few days now and can not find a decent table top stand for my new TV.

Anyone got any advice? Or the ideal product?

I would like it height adjustable to be able to put a centre surround sound speaker. And it needs to swivel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
daveyh64
Contributor

I bought this for my 43 inch Sony TV, 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pedestal-Bracket-Screens-One-Touch-Adjustment-Black/dp/B07R1GR6VJ/ref=sr_1_...

Read all the information on the page regarding sizes etc and weight limit, measure your centre speaker 

to make sure it will sit on the plinth without overhanging, take into account speaker terminals as the will add to the depth of the speaker and may interfere with the centre column of the stand. Also need to make sure when that there is enough clearance once the TV is mounted that your speaker will sit underneath it.

The stand itself is of good construction, reasonably easy to put together, instructions are clear.

If this stand does not meet your needs there are many, many alternatives on Amazon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
daveyh64
Contributor

I bought this for my 43 inch Sony TV, 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pedestal-Bracket-Screens-One-Touch-Adjustment-Black/dp/B07R1GR6VJ/ref=sr_1_...

Read all the information on the page regarding sizes etc and weight limit, measure your centre speaker 

to make sure it will sit on the plinth without overhanging, take into account speaker terminals as the will add to the depth of the speaker and may interfere with the centre column of the stand. Also need to make sure when that there is enough clearance once the TV is mounted that your speaker will sit underneath it.

The stand itself is of good construction, reasonably easy to put together, instructions are clear.

If this stand does not meet your needs there are many, many alternatives on Amazon

profile.country.GB.title
Evan_m83
New

Thank you 😊