Join now - be part of our community!

How do I download my now tv ,

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
gizmoseyes1968
New

How do I download my now tv ,

Hi , I would really love some help on how to download my now tv app on the my new 32 inch Sony Bravia KDL32WD751.  . This is driving me nuts , plz help me

thanx 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

I would recommend getting in touch with NOW TV for further help.

Best wishes,
Sean Mc

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

I would recommend getting in touch with NOW TV for further help.

Best wishes,
Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
Dingledoodie
New

Same model (less than a week old) same issue. Had to replace my 2013 LG telly which had a HUGE choice of apps. I used Now TV often. Bought a 2016 model Sony... no Now TV app!!! One of the most trusted, high profile TV brands and their 'smart' TV isn't as smart as an older model LG. What's going on Sony???

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

They are commercial choices (from Sky), Now TV isn't even for Sony's Android TV range.

Siobhan31
Explorer

Surely this can’t be the case - only just bought my Sony Bravia and cant get Now TV? ???

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@Siobhan31 

What model of Sony Bravia TV have you bought? Now (as NowTV is now called) is only available on Sony’s Android TVs.

I’m recommending everybody jump onto Amazon today or tomorrow, and uses these Prime days to get a streaming device cheap, to add any missing apps to their Sony TVs.

If you aren’t a Prime member, sign up to a free trial, order the goods with the Prime discount, and then cancel before the free trial is over 😛

Either a Roku Express device, my preference, or an Amazon Fire Stick; 4K if your TV will handle it, otherwise HD in both cases.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07XGMNK9G/ref=twister_B095ZKNCTX?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Fire-TV-Stick-4K-Ultra-Hd-With-Alexa-Voice-Remote-Streaming-Media-Pl...

All have Now, plus quite a lot of other streaming apps your TV App Store may not provide.

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…