Join now - be part of our community!

Playmemories

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
johnnieboy

Playmemories

I have Playmemories soft for my photos & Videos which I think is great but I have just watched an online tutorial that appears much more advanced than mine. I just downloaded what I believe is the latest version. Are the more professional copies that allow better editing etc. and if so how can I obtain it?  Regards, John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @johnnieboy,

PlayMemories on a PlayStation or Xbox? You probably mean PlayMemories Studio? Like seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFlNbtvLR64

That has nothing to do with PlayMemories you get on PC, albeit the similar name.

- Nic

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @johnnieboy,

which video are you referring to?

Also which OS do you use?

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
johnnieboy

It was an American video on youtube. On watching it a second time it was done on an xbox or playstation so I just assumed that it is either not available in the UK or it is not available for PC's. I use a Dell with Windows 10. Thanks for responding, Regards, John

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @johnnieboy,

PlayMemories on a PlayStation or Xbox? You probably mean PlayMemories Studio? Like seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFlNbtvLR64

That has nothing to do with PlayMemories you get on PC, albeit the similar name.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
johnnieboy

Many thanks, Regards, John

profile.country.GB.title
johnnieboy

I have problem with my Home pPlay Memories, in that it continues to freeze when I try and move medium size folders containing photos and videos.

Regrds, John

profile.country.GB.title
johnnieboy

Ant idea where I should go from here please

profile.country.GB.title
johnnieboy

Let me explain better:

I use Sony PlayMemories Home software on my PC to store/display my personal photos and videos

profile.country.GB.title
johnnieboy

Nothing happens when I press "Go to Solutions" can you send me the link please