annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Sony Bravia KD-55X9005B Opera TV Store missing

profile.country.NL.title
Donnie1964
Ontdekker

Sony Bravia KD-55X9005B Opera TV Store missing

Bought the Bravia KD-55X9005B TV in March 2015 being convinced of buying a quality smart TV with integrated camera and great sound. In the years after that I have added  a number of apps of the large collection which was offered on the "All Apps" overview as favorites. Recently I noticed that a couple of the favorite apps were no longer working. To my surprise the majority of the apps in the "All Apps" overview were gone! Selecting the Opera TV Store app (was added in the favourites} resulted in a notification to "Check the internet connection", while internet was working fine, given the fact that Youtube and Netflix worked without problems, and confirmed by the diagnostics. Online I have been looking for a solution to get Opera TV Store restored, without success. Therefore I decided to reset to the factory settings. Everything is working fine, but the apps in "All Apps"remain limited to the first 24 and the Opera TV Store app is now missing... The Firmware is 3.004 EUA which should be the latest version. Does anybody know how to solve this?

1 ANTWOORD 1
profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

Dit is het Nederlandse gedeelte van de Sony Community, met als voertaal Nederlands.

Meer info over de Opera TV Store 

Eventuele oplossing 

suc6 ermee,
73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!