Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z Tablet - Won't Start

djohnson
Visitor

Xperia Z Tablet - Won't Start

Hi....love my Xperia Z Tablet!  I have followed all of the trouble shooting tips (plugging in for 30+min, trying a different adapter, etc...) And, it still won't turn on....what do I do?

41 REPLIES 41
Jonas
Master

Hi @Blyss, sorry to hear about your tablet not staying on for longer than a minute or two and I apologize for the late reply.

In this case since you have already performed a software repair and you experience the same behaviour, try removing the SIM and/or SD card from the device and see if there is any change.

Should is still power off after a few minutes, please get in touch with your Local support team so they can arrange a repair for you. If you have any questions regarding warranty, local service routines and so forth, they will gladly assist you with this as well.

Let me know how it goes!

АлексО7
Visitor

Похоже проблема ослалась. ((. 5 лет назад уснула моя таблетка и никакие танцы с бубном не помогли. Думал проблема с батареей. Отсоединил шлейф батареи от материнки на некоторое время и через контроль зарядки (тестер USB) зарядил таблетку. Сделал сброс системы с помощью зажатия клавиш "вкл"+"увеличение громкости" результат-один раз моргает светодиод и все, а нужно 3 вспышки. Приложение PC Companion не видит таблетку. Виндовс 7 видит таблетку как "неопознанное устройство"-APX. Поставил драйвера с сайта, но проблемы не решил. Виндовс не видит Сони. Манипуляции с зажатой кнопкой и подллючением кабеля провел. Все тоже что и 5 лет назад((. Вывод ПО сырое(( девайсы тоже((...техподдержка формальная. Сони покупать не буду.

It looks like the problem has gone wrong. ((5 years ago my tablet fell asleep and no dances with a tambourine helped. I thought there was a problem with the battery. I disconnected the battery cable from the motherboard for a while and through the charging control (USB tester) I charged the tablet. I reset the system by pressing the "on" The "+ volume increase" result flashes the LED once and everything, but you need 3 flashes. The PC Companion application does not see the tablet. Windows 7 sees the tablet as an "unidentified device" -APX. I installed the driver from the site, but did not solve the problem. Windows does not see Sony. Manipulations with the clamped button and I spent the cable with a cable. Everything was the same as 5 years ago ((. Software output is raw ((devices too ((... technical support is formal. I will not buy Sony).

gt