Join now - be part of our community!

Where can I find a replacement battery?

Vel-2
Visitor

Where can I find a replacement battery?

Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйста где можно приобрести аккумулятор для планшета SONY XPERIA TABLET Z 3COMPACT?  А именно LIS1569ERPC. выпущенный не в 14 году а более свежие. Так как сейчас в основном продают аккумуляторы выпущены более 5 лет. И не известно как они всё это время хранились?  Я приобрёл 2 но они работают не корректно зарядка происходит в течении всего заряда стоит 10 заряд идёт( 4735 mAh) или стоит 12 часов тоже идёт (4933 mAh).  Дальше снял с заряда. Где можно купить аккумулятор который будет корректно работать? И он будет выпущен более ранним годом? 

Hello, please tell me where can I get the battery for the tablet SONY XPERIA TABLET Z 3COMPACT? Namely LIS1569ERPC. released not in '14 but more recent. Since now mainly sell batteries released over 5 years. And it is not known how they were stored all this time? I purchased 2 but they do not work correctly charging occurs during the entire charge costs 10 charge goes (4735 mAh) or costs 12 hours also goes (4933 mAh). Further removed from charge. Where can I buy a battery that will work correctly? And will it be released earlier in the year?

-GT

1 REPLY 1
Jonas
Master

Hi @Vel-2, sorry to hear about the battery in your tablet. Slightly_frowning_Face

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

We don't sell spare parts, but the device is still in the support scope so I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and they will arrange a repair for you so the battery can be replaced at an authorized service centre.

I hope that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face