Join now - be part of our community!

video/audio sync issues on 720p playback with native player

profile.country.en_GB.title
hip_hop_rob
Explorer

video/audio sync issues on 720p playback with native player

Hi,

Have put on to SD card 720p video files that I had previously downloaded and put on to an SD card, but find that the high def files have major audio sync playback issues on both the native video player and Moboplayer, downloaded from Android market place.

Has anybody had any joy playing back files that they have ported on to the tablet that are high def as I am completely lost in trying to configure the tablet to resolve audio playback sync issues.

Is it simply that the processing of larger files is outside of the processing unit's capabilities?  I thought this tablet played back 720? there are a couple of videos that came with the unit that appear high def, I think?

Any ideas?

Any help with work throughs would be appreciated.  If not will just have to download standard 480 files instead!

4 REPLIES 4
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Odd one. I loaded up some 720p movies last night onto the Tablet rather than SD and found it ran fine. When you had problems, was this with the native video app? Also was this encoded by yourself to 720p?

If so what program did you use?

chrcoope7
Visitor

Hi,

I used Diceplayer and the patch for the hardware support and it played MKV's fine.

BUT full version have to pay. Moboplayer was a waste of time.

Good Luck.

hip_hop_rob
Explorer

Thanks chrcoope7 your suggestion of using Diceplayer came up trumps.  It played the MKv files without a hitch.  Thank you so much!

Always nice when someone reads the post properly and comes up with a solution rather than ask questions whose answers are already given in the original post-Appreciated.

Last question on this though. After the 3 day trial expires,  Is their a free alternative to the payable Diceplayer that offers the same capapbilities to play MKv files straight from the SD Card, offered by an another?

chrcoope7
Visitor

I have been looking for a free one.. but as yet most use software to decode and its crap as you have seen.

Its a player the uses the hardwhare thats the thing. (NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2)