Join now - be part of our community!

This tablet was.....

profile.country.en_GB.title
dawshen
Visitor

This tablet was.....

I just saw this tablet display in the mall. try to use it for a while I found that sony could do it much better. some advise for sony.

1. the first touch feeling is the screen is small and dark and mass bright lights reflection which cause the watching experience is not good as ipad2. (I am a ipd2 user). there might be several reasons: the screen is do smaller than ipd2, the background makes android even more dark, and the high resolution is making everything even smaller. what ever the reasons is, the watch experience is not good as your competitor not even much the Xoom.

2. why sony product always leave a black edge between the screen and the physic parts? This makes the screen smaller and make the product out of the cutting edge level.

3. the folding design is good but sony leaves the folding part too thick. this makes the small screen even worse. who wants their tablets thick and small? sony can leave the folding design but just make it thiner will looks more beautiful.

4. Sony did not build their outstanding music system in this tablet with this price. if you want be a competitor with the majority apple, you have to give something way better, then people have a reason to switch to you. otherwise, why people choose you? with the same price.

0 REPLIES 0