Join now - be part of our community!

Forgot password.

Ларчик
Visitor

Forgot password.

Планшет требует пароль, его не помню. Пароль от Gmail не подходит. Как разблокировать

The tablet requires a password, I do not remember it. Gmail password does not match. How to unlock - GT

1 REPLY 1
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Ларчик, I am sorry to hear about this.

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

If you are not able to get past the screen lock on your tablet, I am afraid that the only thing you can do in order to get access to the phone again is to reset the device entirely. This will sadly erase all user data from the tablet

There is two ways to do this. The easiest way to reset the device is to do a software repair using a computer and Xperia Companion. Please note that you need to click on software repair without the phone connected to the computer followed by ticking the checkbox in the bottom left corner named "My device cannot be detected or started, or is a Smartwatch 3" and click next. After this, follow the on screen instructions.

If you for some reason can't install or do not have access to Xperia Companion you can use Googles' service called Find My Device to reset your tablet. Simply log in to the service using your Google credentials, Click on the name of your tablet if prompted followed by clicking on the Erase-option.

I hope that helped. Let me know if you have any further questions!