Join now - be part of our community!

Are all WF-L900 models THAT poor in quality?

profile.country.HU.title
VB2007
New

Are all WF-L900 models THAT poor in quality?

So I've bough a WF-L900 almost a year ago.

It has all types of problems, both software and harware related ones.

The main reason for my purchase was to use the headphone's service link option for AR gaming (Ingress prime).

Of course, it had all types of calibration and accuracy problems, but we can blame Niantic (game's developer company) for this.

Also, I couldn't even use them normally on both my laptop and phone. For example when I paired them to the laptop, left the volume at ~30%, then connected them back to my phone, the max value was that 30% that I've left them on. I've pushed the volume to the maimum on my phone, and it was still too quiet for normal usage... So I've just reseted them to their original state.

I just accepted the fact and continued using them.

Since purchase, I've been using them for 10-11 months until today.

In the past few weeks, all sorts of hardware related problems appeared as well. Like the left or the right side just randomly disconnects sometimes (2-5 times a day), and cannot reconnect until I put it into the case and take it out again.

The charging case is also giving me headaches. I always put them on charge every night, and they don't even charge to max sometimes. The case is always at a 100%, but the left & right sides just stop at 70-80%, or sometimes even lower.

I've reseted the linkbuds several times, but it didn't helped at all.

They're almost unuseable at their current state, and I didn't even mentioned how fast the battery drains out (I only have DSEE enabled, nothing else).

These headphones weren't cheap at all. Are they supposed to worn out in less than a year?

Do I still have an active warranty for them?

0 REPLIES 0