Join now - be part of our community!

worst service ever. how to escalate the complaint?

profile.country.en_GB.title
uttambansal04
Visitor

worst service ever. how to escalate the complaint?

Hi,

I purchased a new viao and it had a manufacturing defect of flickering screen. I purchased it from India with International warrenty and soon after purchasing I came to UK. After reaching UK within a week I called Sony repair center and they had my notebook collected from my place for service on 19th of Sept 2011.

My laptop was with me for around a week only and after that it is at the service center since then. They said it will take maximun 12 working days. They collected my laptop on 19th sept and now its 25th October and still whenever I call them, I get the same reply that they are waiting for the parts to be replaced.

I am shocked firstly to see that they have to replace the motherboard of a new laptop and secondly how can they take so much time to replace it. Sony is a global company, it should have standard parts all over the globe.

I purchased my laptop in a hurry as I really needed that for my studies and now I don't even have it to use it.

They don't tell how can i escalate the complaint for a quicker action. There is no going back once you are stuck with vicious cycle of Sony repair center. Before purchasing I was so positive about sony and now I just hate sony for what they are doing to me.

I would never ever recommend anyone to purchase a vaio. They have the worst service and they don't understand their customer problems at all.

If anyone knows please tell me how can i escalate my complaint. I need my lapton badly. Please someone help. Its more than 5 weeks now. How long one can wait.....

Uttam

Message was edited by: uttambansal04

Message was edited by: uttambansal04

0 REPLIES 0