Join now - be part of our community!

virus stops me to access anything

profile.country.en_GB.title
eslam_ezoo
Visitor

virus stops me to access anything

hi guys sorry the English is my second language  so plz read and try to answer me...

i got new sony vaio ( VPC-EB3F4E/WL ) two weeks ago and it was going with me very well and then i was sitting on internet and it turned of by it self and restarted and then I found virus and it stops me to access anything (internet, my files, everything) and the back ground changed and there is just some writing tells me that there's warning.. the only thing works in this laptop is program it names system Tool  asks me to activaite it and it will remove all of my virus..but it costs £ 80..i duno what to do..can u plz tell me what to do???

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi,

Do not pay any money - System Tool is a SCAM which displays false security warnings on your computer and tries to scare you into paying money to 'fix' it.  I would certainly not give them any card or bank details.

You can remove these false warnings free.  Have a look at the instructions here: -

http://www.spyware-experts.com/system-tool-removal/?gclid=CK2w2oG6vKYCFYUe4Qoden-FHA

:wink: