Join now - be part of our community!

VGNA-117S with 1x512mb and 1x256mb

danstijl
Visitor

VGNA-117S with 1x512mb and 1x256mb

:slight_smile: Is somebody interested in a 4,5months old notebook with jbl design speakers, laptopstandard, cordless mouse and design benq keyboard, lacie harddisc, second external double layer writer (16x) samsonite bag, extra belkin usb (2.0) ports, evrything with +/- 5 a 6 months warranty's so everything new, with buy notes/ papers, because of famly circumstances.

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Sounds like a good package, I think people will want to know what sort of price you want.

Kyo
Visitor

Do you sell the notebook separately? And if so, what kind of price do you have in mind? And also important, where do you live?

danstijl
Visitor

Its possible to buy it seperately. Was forgotten to say that there is also a lot of software to keep this baby going. I am a big vaio fan so I treated it like a special friend. Unfortunately have to sell it, rather not doing it. Luckely I have a strong vaio desktop that I can depend on.
I live in Holland, and for the whole set thinking on 2500euro. Seperately I don't know yet.....

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

:cry: Sorry to hear that man

Kyo
Visitor

Alright, I live in Holland also :slight_smile:
I am a big Vaio fan also, I own a VGN-A115B notebook, and I really enjoy it. I am really interested in the notebook, so if you can figure out a price, I will think about it.

danstijl
Visitor

WO that's a coincidence. So give me a few days to think on the price seperately.
Thanks kee lo.

Kyo
Visitor

alright, I will keep a close eye on this thread :slight_smile:

danstijl
Visitor

2100 euro with a special samsonite bag.

Kyo
Visitor

I'm sorry my friend, that's too much money for me :slight_smile: . Try selling it on ebay! Good luck!