Join now - be part of our community!

VGC-V2S Keyboard

Antique
Visitor

VGC-V2S Keyboard

Just thought i would let you know Sony finally replaced my keyboard which the letters were dissapearing from. The argued that it wasn't covered by the warranty so i wrote to head office and complained. I spent several hours on the phone line and convinced them that it was in warranty but they still wanted me to pay £12.50, I refused and told them i would never buy another Sony product if this is the way they treat their customers. It is so difficult to get to speak to a human voice and i don't understand why Sony closed their repair centers, they were so conienient. I am not sure the struggle was worth it though; got better things to do than spend my time argueing with Sony.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Thanks for the feedback; I am sure that a number of members will be grateful for this as it will add weight to their argument.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
CAM
Visitor

:smileymonkey:
Had my Keyboard Exchanged also on VGC-V2S, the touchpad stopped working in the typing (open) position..E-surrport said they had heard of the problem before.This was done under Warranty after I got them to correct the puchase/warranty start date which was incorrect in thier records?