Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Zone 1.1 Problems!

JoNNiED
Visitor

Vaio Zone 1.1 Problems!

Hey polks

I have a sony laptop fs 215z, I was forced to reinstall the operatin system due to a virus I had, there was some scratches on the recovery discs i made! What really annoys me is that Sony put all the drivers and some software that is required for the laptop on there website.... But yet they don't have Vaoi Zone 1.1..... i've tried downloading all these upadates but of course there not workin because the oringinal program/platform is not there!.... Why is Sony support not aware of this i googled every end of the internet and i cant find anything accept people complaining about the same problem,,, its an absolute disgrace and has caused me alot of time!

If anybody knows where i Can download Vaio Zone 1.1 the oringinal program can then please relpy!

Thanks alot pholks

JD

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi JD,

welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

Your vaio, as you are probably already aware, contains a HDD recovery partition you can use this partition to recover your Vaio back to the factory settings.. :wink:

If you restart your Vaio and when you see the Vaio logo press the F10 key repeatedly, this should start the recovery process and allow you to restore your original XP OS and the pre-installed applications..

JoNNiED
Visitor

No sorry mate this not work!... Im afraid the recover had bein wiped along time ago!! Any other idea's?

I need to download Sony Vaio 1.1

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi JoNNiED

Unfortunately Vaio Zone is not available for download.. :slight_frown:

However you can, if you wish, contact Vaio-link and purchase a new set of recovery disc's for your FS215Z..