Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Update

NextSelection
Visitor

Vaio Update

Hello!!

At first, sorry for my English :tongue: .I'm German.
I've got a problem with VAIO Update.
When I click on it, there is a message which tells me that I have no connection to the server.
"Auf den Server konnte nicht zugegriffen werden. Versuchen Sie es erneut." ("German")
Can anybody help me?

Bye NextSelection

9 REPLIES 9
danreed
Visitor

Nextselection

Check that your Firewall is not blocking Vaio Update.

paul_h1982
Visitor

hi @all

i think sony has a few troubles at the moment with its update programm. i got vaio update v3.0.00.13220 installed on my sz3, it still says on the update website i got v3.0.00.11250 installed (right bottom). next thing and which really annoys me is when i want to update my sony side installed software (sony shared video library) i can check the box which stands before, but i cannot click the "update now" bottom, so my update fails. any ideas?
thnx

Kinniku
Visitor

I have the same problem, no matter how many times I click "update now" botton it doesn't do anything. Any idea how to make :thinking: it work? or is server side issue?

profile.country.en_IE.title
lisutto66
Visitor

got the same problem when i try to update the program nothing happens

paul_h1982
Visitor

well i even couldn't automatically update the vaio update programm itself. so i downloaded the new one, deinstalled the old one and installed the new.
but after a couple of people got the same problem, i think it is sony server side issue.

maybe fixed next week....

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi

Try this to update the Vaio update program..

Downloaded the vaio update from Vaio-Link , then go to the folder SOAVUD-01451800-UN.exe (your folder may be named slightly different) in C:\update

Then extract the files and click and run the set-up.exe file..

NextSelection
Visitor

Hello again

I've installed the "Vaio Update" Update^^.
But now there is another message:
"Die Informationen über ihr Modell konnten auf dem Server nicht gefunden werden.
Wiederholen Sie den Vorgang zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt noch einmal.
" ("German")

I try to translate: "The informations about your vaio were not found at the server. Try another time."

My notebook is a VGN-FE31M. Where is the problem?

PS: How can I update my graphic drivers without "Vaio Update"?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

PS: How can I update my graphic drivers without "Vaio Update"?

You can manually update your Vaio via Vaio-Link .. :slight_smile:

paul_h1982
Visitor

hi! since a few days i can't upgrade the pre-installed software on my sz3xwp by the sony upgrade programm (the task-bar icon on the right bottom).
i can actually go to the upgrade page and i see the box checked before the item i want to upgrade (it is the sony video library upgrade) but i can't download it.
when i click on the "download now" bottom, nothing happens. is this normal?

i got vaio update v 3.0.00.13220 installed on my machine.

thank you for help! (well i know that i can upgrade manually by http://support.vaio.sony.at/downloads/select/select.asp?site=voe_de_AT_cons but i want to have it done automatically.