Join now - be part of our community!

vaio information flow, HELP!!!

o_martins
Visitor

vaio information flow, HELP!!!

I have bought my vaio VGN-sz3hp almost one year ago. since some time I have problems with vaio information flow: this program should start automatically as the screensaver and when this happens I get the following error: MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ RUNTIME LIBRARY. however, when I start vaio information manually, i don't get this error.
can someone out there help me? do you have some suggestions? could it be some incompatibility with other programs?

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.pt_PT.title
V57...
Contributor

Hi o_martins,

VAIO Information Flow is a configurable, multi-element application that adds an extra dimension to your VAIO system. During quiet periods, or at a touch of the remote commander or keyboard, VAIO Information Flow takes over the display with your choice of slideshow or collage-type background drawn from your own on-disk photo libraries. Alternatively, Information Flow can create a range of moving, abstract lightscapes which will synchronise with music...

You must download Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)from here...
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&Displa...