Join now - be part of our community!

SVE14A2C5E - Webcam clarity is very POOR

profile.country.en_GB.title
senthilteck
Visitor

SVE14A2C5E - Webcam clarity is very POOR

I recently purchased SVE14A2C5E model from sony store. whenever you get tentative dates, you should keep in mind 1 week after that because it was delievered, actually i went to TNT warehouse to collect it.

I have not used Webcam for about 2+ weeks. When i tried to do a chat i found that the clarity is very poor. Eventhouh i have enough light in the room, picture was very dark. Contacted the customer care and they gave a solution to do Full recovery. After i did the same the same thing. when contacted to customer care again, they asked me to mail me the picture. I was a surprise that i got an answer(no Question??) that why i haven't reported first time itself. Since i haven't used i said the same to them. After a quick discussion between some of the customer care people. I got an AMAZING answer that quality picture is expected !!!!!! :slight_frown: ...In these days chatting is a part of our lives. I sugesst please do not go this model. A smart phone camera is better that this.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
elliebbs
Visitor

I had this problem with the same model but the webcam worked for a few minutes, and then went dark, so the webcam DOES have potential... have you heard anything else?

profile.country.es_ES.title
abdo9119
Visitor

I have the same model and I have the same issue the webcame is very dark I don´t know why:smileyangry: